“Our plans are ambitious, and our drive and determination will make them reality.” Steve Docking CEO of North West Academies Trust
North West Academies Trust is one of the country’s top performing trusts, with a proven track record of improving schools, because we understand the importance of every member of our team.
Our determination to provide pupils with the best possible education is only growing stronger – and we are always looking for the most skilled, driven and passionate people to join us.
Already, our catalogue of successes include:
- St Martin’s Academy, Chester, which was rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted within a year of opening in 2013.
- Delamere Academy, Northwich, which is ranked the highest performing primary in Cheshire West and Chester and in England’s top ten ‘Non Fee Paying Schools’.
- Oak View Academy, Winsford, was the second worst primary in the country when it first joined the trust in 2014 – it is now rated ‘good’ by Ofsted.
- Ellesmere Primary School, which was rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2019.
Now we have plans in place to make the same dramatic changes at our three newest schools: Rudheath Senior Academy, Weaverham Primary Academy and Grosvenor Park Academy.
To challenge and influence the progression at all our schools, we need a forward-thinking, driven team of staff.
If you think you can ‘open children’s eyes to the wonderful world of possibility’, please send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are the right candidate, we will be in touch shortly.
Why Oak View Academy?
- We put the needs of the children first.
- We believe passionately in making a difference to children’s lives.
- Our children are a lively and friendly group who are interested in their learning.
- Our parents care about the school and what we are doing.
- We are a very welcoming and supportive team.
- We believe strongly in the professional development of our staff.
- We work closely with other schools within the Winsford Educational Partnership and North West Academies Trust.
- We offer benefits to our employees such as Medicash and your birthday day off.
- Winsford offers affordable housing for those starting out on the housing market.
- Delamere forest and the countryside is on the doorstep.
- The Local public transport network offers easy connections to Liverpool and Manchester, whilst Winsford is located not far from the M6 and M56.
Please see below for our current job opportunities:
School Cook – 25 hours Permanent £10.21 per hr
Closing date: 23 September, 2021 12:00 pm
Salary: £10.21 per hour
School Cook Grade 5 £10.21 per hour Hours 25 (8.30am until 1.30pm Monday to Friday) Contract Type – Permanent, part time, Term Time only Oak View Academy is looking to appoint a dynamic, engaging and organised school cook from October 2021. This position is a part time permanent position. It is important that the right […]Full details